The subtle blueberry tones of the light roasted Honduran transform into a rich mature tone of raisin and cabernet. This gorgeous single origin is evey dark lover's dream. What will you wake up to in the morning?
Cabernet, Raisin, Cacao
Origin: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras | Organic & Fair Trade
- Grower: Café Orgánco Marcala, COMSA
- Varietals: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Harvest: November - February
- Altitude: 1300-1700 Meters
- Soil: Clay Minerals
- Process: Semi-washed and dried in the sun
Last Day to Order for Guaranteed Delivery by 12/24
- Shipping: 12/13
- Free Local Delivery: 12/20
Is the coffee in your cart a gift? Want it as freshly roasted as possible for Christmas? Just add a note at checkout in the "Notes" section, and we will defer shipping until the week of 12/13.