HONDURAN ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE
Drinks like a cola, with smooth vanilla undertones to support the overarching palette of blueberry notes. This refreshing single origin has a pleasant mouth feel and great clean finish.
Blueberry, Cola, Vanilla
Origin: Marcala, La Paz, Honduras | Organic & Fair Trade
- Grower: Café Orgánico Marcala, COMSA
- Varietal: Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra
- Harvest: November - February
- Altitude: 1300 - 1700 Meters
- Soil: Clay Minerals
- Process: Fully washed and dried in the sun
10 oz. bag
Last Day to Order for Guaranteed Delivery by 12/24
- Shipping: 12/13
- Free Local Delivery: 12/20
Is the coffee in your cart a gift? Want it as freshly roasted as possible for Christmas? Just add a note at checkout in the "Notes" section, and we will defer shipping until the week of 12/13.