Prominent tones of strawberry and honey, glaze the palate while invoking a rich and buttery body. This single origin has a pleasant mouth feel and an unforgettable finish which tastes of summer.
Strawberry, Honey, Buttery Shortbread
Origin: Gedeb, Chelchele, Yirgacheffe, Ethiopia
- Grower: Worka Cooperative, YCFCU
- Varietal: Heirloom
- Harvest: November - February
- Altitude: 1800 - 2000 Meters
- Process: Natural on raised beds
Last Day to Order for Guaranteed Delivery by 12/24
- Shipping: 12/13
- Free Local Delivery: 12/20
Is the coffee in your cart a gift? Want it as freshly roasted as possible for Christmas? Just add a note at checkout in the "Notes" section, and we will defer shipping until the week of 12/13.