COSTA RICAN - SINGLE ORIGIN
Prominent taste notes of peach with a subtle orange blossom and brown sugar sweetness - this light roast will surely delight your senses. As our lightest roast, this Costa Rican packs the highest caffeine content of the coffee we offer.
Orange Blossom, Peach, Brown Sugar
Origin: Dota Tarrazu, San Jose, Costa Rica
- Grower: La Cooperativa de Caficultores de Dota R. L. (Coopedota R.L.)
- Varietal: Catuai, Caturra
- Harvest: October - February
- Altitude: 1550 - 1950 Meters
- Soil: Volcanic Loam
- Process: Eco-pulped and dried in the sun
10 oz. bag
Last Day to Order for Guaranteed Delivery by 12/24
- Shipping: 12/13
- Free Local Delivery: 12/20
Is the coffee in your cart a gift? Want it as freshly roasted as possible for Christmas? Just add a note at checkout in the "Notes" section, and we will defer shipping until the week of 12/13.